- NFκB inhibitors Strategies from poxviruses
SABiosciences/ProteinLounge pathway map used (Fig 1&2).
- The next evolutionary synthesis: from Lamarck
and Darwin to genomic variation and systems
Mentions SABiosciences Pathway Central(Pathway Illustrations provided by ProteinLounge).
- Pathophysiology of GPCR Homo- and Heterodimerization:
Special Emphasis on Somatostatin Receptors
Somvanshi RK and U Kumar. Pharmaceuticals 5: 417-446. Used PathwayBuilder from ProteinLounge to depict regulation of receptor signaling through G-proteins(Fig 1A-D).
- Interaction among apoptosis-associated sequence variants and joint effects on aggressive prostate cancer
ProteinLounge database used to determine 73 apoptosis related genes. ProteinLounge tools used to visualize gene-gene and protein-protein interactions.
- The Role of the Tumour Suppressor p53 in the Elimination of Hepatitis B Virus-infected Hepatocytes - Implications for Viral Clearance
PathwayBuilder used to draw p53 pathway (Fig 1.2), DNA Damage Response Signaling Pathway (Fig 1.3), apoptosis signaling pathway (Fig 1.5), elimination of hepatitis B infected hepacytes (Fig 4.1), illustrate the concept The AP-1 element in the 5’ UTR of the CD95L gene is responsible for CD95L expression in HBV-infected hepatocytes" (Fig 4.2), HBV infection triggering the phosphorylation of p53 through the DNA damage response (Fig 4.3), HDV infection (Fig 4.4), and Caspase independent apoptosis induction (Fig 4.5).
- Characterization of the role of Hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase 15-(NAD)in human regulatory T cells
Modified ProteinLounge IL-2 pathway (Fig 2).
- Srp20 regulates TrkB pre‐mRNA splicing to generate TrkB‐Shc transcripts with implications for Alzheimer''s disease
Pathway Build Tool with minor modifications used: TrkB alternative transcripts and protein isoforms(Fig 1) and Various TrKB compounds (Fig 9).
- METHODS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF NOVEL PROTEIN DRUG TARGETS AND BIOMARKERS UTILIZING FUNCTIONAL NETWORKS
Patent. Mentions Protein Lounge as a potential tool to determine Protein-Protein Interaction to supplement high-throughput experimentation(Table 5).
- Network Expansion and Pathway Enrichment Analysis towards Biologically Significant Findings from Microarrays
Searched curated T2D-associated genes using Oracle SQL Developer with comprehensive integrated pathway data in HPD version 2.1 (which includes pathway data from Protein Lounge)
- Molecular And Cellular Networks in Critical Illness Associated Muscle Weakness: Skeletal Muscle Proteostasis in the Intensive Care Unit
Banduseela, V. C. 2012. Molecular And Cellular Networks in Critical Illness Associated Muscle Weakness: Skeletal Muscle Proteostasis in the Intensive Care Unit. Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis. Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Medicine 841. 63 pp. Uppsala. ISBN 978-91-554-8542-9. IGF-1/AKT/mTor pathway, autophagy lysosome pathway, the branches of the UPR pathway and proteostasis network and protein fates pathway drawn using pathway builder(Figs 2, 3, 5 & 6).
- Methods of predicting response of a neoplasm to an EGFR inhibitor and detecting interactions between EGFR and an EGFR regulatory protein
Plans to use the Protein Lounge Protein Intraction Database to identify potential EGFR interactive proteins.
- The antimicrobial peptide LL-37 induces synthesis and release of cysteinyl leukotrienes from human eosinophils implications for asthma
ProteinLounge Pathway Builder used to draw a model for LL-37-mediated eosinophil recruitment and cellular signaling leading to cys-LT and ECP release(Fig 6).