- FZD4 as a Mediator of ERG Oncogene-Induced WNT Signaling and Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Human Prostate Cancer Cells.
Protein Lounge Pathway on Biocompare. Used Wnt signaling pathway on Biocompare to identify pathway genes.
- Nectin-like proteins mediate axon-Schwann cell interactions along the internode and are essential for myelination.
Targeted sequences within the first IgG domain of Necl-4 were designed using Easy siRNA.
- Nodes of Ranvier and axon initial segments are ankyrin G-dependent domains that assemble by distinct mechanisms
shRNA sequences to knock down the expression of ankyrin G were designed using Easy siRNA.
- Towards a Comprehensive Human Pathway Database For Systems Biology Applications.
Thesis Paper. Protein Lounge Database cited numerous times as part of paper.
- Construction of dephosphorylation site prediction system.
Poster G8. Substrate Information from Protein lounge database.
- Exploring and challenging the network of angiogenesis.
Used Protein Lounge Database for information on angiogenesis.
- Insilico Modelling of T-Cell Signalling netwrok.
Poster. Protein Lounge database used to help design a T cell signaling poster.
- Regulatory potential for concerted modulation of Nrf2- and Nfkb1-mediated gene expression in inflammation and carcinogenesis.
Made a pathway for Nrf2-Nfkb1 using Pathway Builder (Fig4).
- MicroRNA-195 suppresses tumorigenicity and regulates G1/S transition of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
Characterized functions of miR-195 using Protein Lounge pathway database.
- A Diagram Editor for Efficient Biomedical Knowledge Capture and Integration.
Protein Lounge mentioned as a "[tool] to produce presentation quality pathway diagrams containing beautiful, pre-made icons and stencils together with extensive manual annotations."
- Analysis of the RPE transcriptome reveals dynamic changes during the development of the outer blood-retinal barrier.
Protein Lounge used to determine the membership of proteins to pathways.
- HIV-1 Activates Macrophages Independent of Toll-Like Receptors.
Protein Lounge Pathway Database used to help construct pathways.