- Analysis of the RPE transcriptome reveals dynamic changes during the development of the outer blood-retinal barrier.
Paid.2007.Protein Lounge Databases.
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Dynamic Remodeling of RPE Cells During Chick Development.
Protein Lounge Databases.
- Information integration of protein-protein interactions as essential tools for immunomics
Mentions ProteinLounge as a database working to provide knowledge about interaction networks.
- Functional genomics studies of Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) annulatus ticks in response to infection with the cattle protozoan parasite, Babesia bigemina
Protein Lounge database was used to analyze protein ontology.
- Dissecting the human plasma proteome and inflammatory response biomarkers
Used protein lounge database to study presence of hub proteins in pathways.
- A rational strategy for a malarial vaccine development
Protein Lounge Pathway Database was used for figure design of life cycle of Malaria parasite (Fig 1).
- Role of estrogen and estrogen receptors in cancer pathology
Pathway Builder Tool used to create ligand-dependent pathways of estrogen (Fig 1).
- The role of PI3K/AKT signaling on the formation of the
epaxial myotome of the mouse (mus musculus) embryo
Protein Lounge AKT signaling pathway used in figure (Fig 7).
- High density peptide arrays containing kinase or phosphatase substrates
Describes plans to use kinase-phosphotase to find substrates for phosphates and phosphates for kinases to be inserted into the peptide array.
- Thinking Beyond the Wire: Emerging Biologic Relationships in Orthodontics and Periodontology
Uses Protein Lounge''s NF-kappaB pathway (Fig 2).
- IL-4-mediated transcriptional regulation of human CYP2E1 by two independent signaling pathways
Protein Lounge pathway databases used to identify transcription factors involved in IL-4 response.
- Electrophysiological Remodeling in Heart Failure Dyssynchrony vs. Resynchronization
Beta-Adrenergic Signaling Pathway from Protein Lounge used (Fig 5D).