- Integrated Molecular Signature of Disease: Analysis of Influenza Virus-Infected Macaques through Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
Pathway Builder Tool Fig 4A &4B.
- Host-Specific Response to HCV Infection in the Chimeric SCID-beige/Alb-uPA Mouse Model: Role of the Innate Antiviral Immune Response.
Pathway Builder used to help design an IFN signaling pathway (Fig7).
- Transcriptional Regulatory Networks via Gene Ontology and Expression Data.
Protein Lounge Database used to help created GenDat database.
- Forty-eight hours of unloading and 24 h of reloading lead to changes in global gene expression patterns related to ubiquitination and oxidative stress in humans.
Pathway Builder Tool used to create a figure relating to differential gene expression in the NRF2-mediated oxidative stress response pathway(Fig 2).
- Comparative Analyses of Transcriptional Profiles in Mouse Organs Using a Pneumonic Plague Model after Infection with Wild-Type Yersinia pestis CO92 and Its Braun Lipoprotein Mutant.
Protein Lounge Pathway Database.
- The chemokine SDF1 controls multiple steps of myogenesis through atypical PKCζ.
Mouse PKCζ (accession number, NM_001039079) small interfering RNA (siRNA) (5′-AAC TGC AAG CTG CTG GTC CAT-3′) and non-homologous (nh) siRNA (5′-AAT TCT CCG AAC GTG TCA CGT-3′) were designed using the Protein Lounge siRNA database.
- Changing Mechanisms of Opiate Tolerance and Withdrawal during Early Development: Animal Models of the Human Experience.
Pathway adapted for use in the paper from Protein Lounge (Fig 5).
- Msx2 Exerts Bone Anabolism via Canonical Wnt Signaling.
Custom sequences for mouse LRP5 and LRP6 knockdown were designed using Easy siRNA software.
- Conservation of the BRCA1 Gene.
Thesis Paper. Protein Lounge used to help build the BRCA1 pathway (Fig3).
- Role of STAT1, NF-κB, and C/EBPβ in the macrophage transcriptional regulation of hepcidin by mycobacterial infection and IFN-γ.
A target sequence (nucleotides 255-275) in the mouse STAT1 gene (NM_009283) was identified using the siRNA database.
- EGFR NEDD9 TGF BETA INTERACTOME AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF AGENTS HAVING EFFICACY IN THE TREATMENT OF HYPERPROLIFERATIVE DISORDERS.
Patent. EGF Pathway Data used.
- MMMDB: Mouse Multiple Tissue Metabolome Database
Mentioned as Pathway Database.