- Pathogenesis of Y. enterocolitica and Y. pseudotuberculosis in Human Yersiniosis.
Pathway Builder used (Fig 3).
- Effects of Novel Angiogenesis Inhibitors for the Treatment of Cancer on the Cardiovascular System.
VEGF Pathway Figure. Protein Lounge Pathway Templates.
- Diffusible retinal secretions regulate the expression of tight junctions and other diverse functions of the retinal pigment epithelium .
Used Protein lounge to identify cohorts for RPE function.
- RECOMBINANT VECTORS.
Patent. Plans to use Protein Lounge siRNA Database to obtain suitable sequences and targets.
- SMPDB: The Small Molecule Pathway Database
Commentary on Database.
- Potential of a metabolic gene (accA3 ) of M.leprae as a marker for leprosy reactions.
Used Peptide Antigen finder tool to find the best antigenic parts of a protein sequence.
- Functional organization of the yeast proteome by a yeast interactome map.
Used Protein Lounge Kinase and Phosphotase Database to curate 48 kinase–substrate restricted transient interactions.
- Myosin II has distinct functions in PNS and CNS myelin sheath formation.
Two 19-nucleotide shRNAs (MLC1, 5′-GCACGGAGCGAAAGACAAA-3′; and MLC2, 5′-GAGGCCTTCAACATGATCG-3′) targeting the regulatory (light) chain of rat myosin II (MLC) were designed using Easy siRNA from Protein Lounge.
- Synthetic Lethal Screen of an EGFR-Centered Network to Improve Targeted Therapies.
Astsaturov I et al. Sci Signal 3: 140. EGF pathway used to get EGFR protein names.
- Discovery of shear- and side-specific mRNAs and miRNAs in human aortic valvular endothelial cells.
- Zymosan suppresses leukotriene C4 synthase activity in differentiating monocytes: antagonism by aspirin and protein kinase inhibitors.
Used Pathway Builder to design a graphic representing proposed mechanisms for control of LTC4S activity during differentiation of monocytic cells(Figure not labeled).
- Fangjiomics: In Search of Effective and Safe Combination Therapies.
ProteinLounge mentioned as a systems biology database(Table II).